I think these are the biggest roses I've ever seen!
I remember that my Mom always liked Valentine's Day, and she always got us a little something special. I didn't do gifts for the boys, but we made Valentine cookies together. They may not look very "valentiney"...and you may recognize the frosting colors from Jonathan's birthday cake, but at least they were heart-shaped...well half of them were. I thought they did a great job, and they looked more boyish this way anyway. We had fun together doing it.
Jonathan got the artistic talent in the family.
Yes, Josiah made a broken heart...on purpose. He thought it was funny.
It can be interesting living in a house full of boys!





Thats fun Amanda, and of course something they will always remember!
ReplyDeleteThe roses are beautiful, Jeremy did a good job! And the cookies look great! Jonathan might be recruited to work for Aunt Meredith next time you're home :) That Lego man cookie is AWESOME! Love & miss you!!
ReplyDelete