Friday, July 20, 2012

Finally Unpacking!

Moving is never an easy task. I feel like we have been moving for a year now! Our things have been stored and we have been moving from temporary place to place, but FINALLY we are unpacking boxes for good!

We arrived here in Ouro Preto do Oeste on June 22. As always, there is a lot of work involved in packing and unpacking, organizing and arranging (and rearranging). Thankfully, our things survived a year of storage quite well. The kids were so anxious to open up boxes and get out their toys.

We have been without internet since we arrived, but now we are finally hooked back up and able to stay in contact a little easier. We sure do appreciate modern technology, and really miss it when we don't have it!

I have many things to blog about, and want to post pictures of our house and other things around us.  Be patient and don't give up on me!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait
    Miss your posts and want to see your house!!
    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you! It's so nice to finally get settled in somewhere! It looks like you are about a 14 hour drive from where we live. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new house! ~Esther Lockhart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! :) Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! (By the way, I have failed the "prove your not a robot" test 2 times already!)

    ReplyDelete