Here is a view of the front of our house.
From the street you see mostly the wall that surrounds our property.
.
Inside the front gate we have our front "yard."
(Not sure what these people were thinking when they picked that tile!)
The driveway goes to a garage-type area under the house which also houses my laundry area.
(Please excuse the mess!)
And one of my favorite things about this house...the back yard!
I'm not sure it's Jeremy's favorite, though.
He has to mow it with a weed eater!
A view of the back of our house.
Next time you come, I'll let you come inside!
I love it! I like the yard, too. :)Thank you for sharing the pics. I can't wait to see the inside!
ReplyDeleteWow :) You have a yard! It's great to see your new home. I've been praying for you all during your move!
ReplyDelete