Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Memory Lane

I was looking through some old pictures, and ran across these. They were just SO cute that I had to put them on here! These were taken while we were on deputation...I think in 2008. We were in Missouri at  a church where the pastor was also a policeman. The boys just loved him, and after the morning service he took them to see his police motorcycle. Then they really loved him!!  I can't believe how little they look in these pictures! They grow up so fast! (sniff, sniff)

Officer Jonathan

Officer Josiah

Deputation was a good experience, and I'm thankful for the great friends and memories we made along the way!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    .... Ok, after just returning from a very fun, almost three week, super-packed, mini deputation... I don't think that I'm ready for that life again. Not to mention, that my waistline expanded 6 pounds..YIKES! It was lots of fun, but how happy we are to settle back into life here in Alberta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE RIGHT! They do grow up fast! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete