I went into the boys' bathroom the other day, and out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. Something brown on a pink towel. I looked a little closer and realized that is was this creature...
I'm not really sure what it is, but I guess some sort of moth. Jonathan was in the bathroom, and hadn't noticed it, so I tried to nonchalantly get him out of the bathroom quickly and close the door. I know it was probably harmless, but its large beady eyes were too much for me, so I went and got Jeremy to get it out of the house for me. He, of course, found it interesting and took some pictures. This is probably just the first of many strange bugs that I will find in my house...but I'm trying not to think about it too much!
Ugggh! That thing is HUGE! I'm not a bug fan either!
ReplyDeleteThankfully is way below zero, and most critters are either hibernating or dead:)
Yucko...I am with you! That was huge :)
ReplyDelete