Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Woodbridge, VA

We have had a busy week, but it's a good busy! We we able to be at the Heritage Baptist Church in Woodbridge, VA for their Missions Conference last week. It was such a blessing to us. I have always loved missions conference time, and now we are so privileged to be in several! The Lord really spoke to my heart and I was challenged in many ways to go farther. The people of the church were so kind to us and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We also enjoyed the fellowship with the other missionary families who were there.

After the evening services, the missionary displays were set up in the gym, and they had some activities for all the children. Josiah and Jonathan really had a great time playing games and "visiting" different countries.

In Brazil they played soccer...

And in Estonia they did some fishing...


And they made some new friends

We are grateful to this church and to the Lord for allowing us to be a part of this conference. At the end of the conference, the church voted to take us on for support! The Lord has been so good to us!

1 comment:

  1. I love Mission Conferences also! The church in KY that I went to always did an awesome job! I hope that all is well with you all!

    ReplyDelete