We were in Missoula, MT last week, and we wanted to take the kids to do something to burn off a little of their energy before we traveled to our meeting that day. When we got up that morning, it was very cold and snowing, so that limited our activities. We found a mall that had a small play area in it. We have found that these are fun for our kids, so we let them play for a while. I had Judson going down the little slide with Josiah, but Jeremy thought he could do it on his own, and sure enough he did just fine. He slid down over and over again and had a great time. I thought it was so funny. It reminded me of a penguin sliding across the ice. I thought it was cute and hope you enjoy it!
Yep, you have a good memory! Jeremy took that photo!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're getting lots of hits now that I "advertised" your site! LOL! I wish! ;]
I love the video! The boys are getting so big. Judson is so cute.Thanks for posting it.
Thanks for the comment! Have a good day!
Hi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through the Sommers, and wanted to say "hi". Reading your blog brings back sweet memories. Deputation was at times hard, but looking back now it was so much fun! You are able to meet so many wonderful people that love the Lord, not have a house to clean, and eat out every meal...it's the life! :) Colton said his favorite part was not having to make the bed:0)
We'll be praying for you as you travel. We are in Alberta...is that where you crossed over the border?
Visit us at www.canadianchronicles.blogspot.com
Amanda,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see you blogging. Your pictures of your children are precious. We love you and are praying for you.
Amanda, I loved the video. You are right, Judson looks just like those penguins. Matt and I had a good chuckle on that one. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date. I enjoy seeing what you are up to.
ReplyDelete