I wanted to share a great blessing that we received recently! We have been praying about next year's schooling for the boys, and really wanted to take back next year's material with us when we leave at the end of the month. I will have one in kindergarten, one in 2nd grade, and one in 4th grade. I really wanted to use the DVD program for at least 4th grade, but knew that it would be a greater expense. I began to pray specifically that the Lord would provide for their school materials for next year.
Just a few days ago, we received an email from the pastor of one of our supporting churches. He said that someone in his church had designated a very generous financial gift for our family for Christmas. I believe this was a specific answer to my prayer! God is so good to us!
Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteWow! This all looks like a lot of fun. =) So excited to see pictures of you all and your new adventure. We are praying for you all. Keep us posted. =)
ReplyDelete