Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Lights

Last night we went to see the Christmas lights around the city. It was really beautiful! Our first stop was Parque Ibirapuera, were they had a sound and lights show. Then all the trees in the park lit up at the same time. It was really neat. 


Then we went downtown to Avenida Paulista. Many of the building were lit up and had Christmas displays. It was alot of fun, in spite of the crawling traffic and the heat!



This is a bridge we pass often, and at Christmas time it is always decorated!


I have to admit that I didn't take these photos. Our camera is still broken, and we haven't gotten a new one yet. I was disappointed that we couldn't share pictures. It would be a boring story without pictures! So I borrowed these from the internet, but they are from this year and they're probably better shots than I would have gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment