Friday, November 12, 2010

Sweet Moments

Most of the time little boys are all rough and tumble. Many times a hug turns into a tackle. But this morning I got a dose of sweetness from my three favorite boys. I was on my knees on their bedroom floor helping Judson change his clothes when he said out of the blue, "Mommy, you're so pretty!"  Then Jonathan walked over and gave me an unsolicited hug, which instigated two more hugs from the other two.

It's definitely not always easy, but I love being a mom, and I love being a mom of three amazing little boys. I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. How precious! You have very sweet boys!
    I have something to share: I recently got a thing for my blog called "Babel Fish". You can select a language and it will translate my blog into that language! Anyway, Portuguese is one of the choices, so if you wanted extra practice, you could translate it into that and it looks like I'm a language GENIUS! lol!
    Hope you all are doing well!! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete