When I was growing up, my mom used to move the furniture around in the house every few months. It was fun to have a little different look, and makes something old feel new again. Well, that's what is happening to my blog!
I am, by nature, a very routine person, but every now and then I like to change things up a bit. Just a bit! I'm still working on it, so please be patient. Everything is still here, but may have just moved around a bit. If you are looking for something that used to be down the side of the blog and isn't there anymore, just check the tabs at the top under the header picture. Click on the tabs there to find more info, and then you can click on "Home" to take you right back to where you started!
My goal is to unclutter and update a little. Please bear with me, and keep checking back!
I like the new layout....and by the way I rearranged the family room furniture just today. ha. Miss you all alot.....every time I look at the photos and blog info., I miss you even more. Kerri and Benji left today for about a week (to Mi.). Love you lots.
ReplyDelete