He has been very excited about his birthday for several months now. I think he had a good birthday!
Without any planning, all his gifts were Lightning McQueen themed, which is perfect for him. I guess his friends know him well!
A Lightning McQueen game....
Lightning McQueen cars...
Lightning McQueen PJs (which he is holding upside-down)...
and Lightning McQueen colored pencils and drawing paper!
Then we sent him on a scavenger hunt to find his last present....a bicycle from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa!!!!
It was a fun day, and we are thankful to have friends and family to celebrate with!
Looks like he had an awesome day! And the cake looks good - you always make cute cakes!
ReplyDeleteLooks like alot of fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the cake.. did you make it?
Thanks for the cake compliments! Yes, I did make it. It was fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW, WHAT A GREAT CAKE AND IT LOOKS LIKE JONATHAN HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. HE IS GETTING TALLER AND A LITTLE THINNER......WE MISS YOU ALL. LOVE YOU.Grandma
ReplyDelete