It's hard to believe that Jonathan is 4 years old today! He is growing up so quickly. Jonathan is so much fun to be around. He loves to make us laugh...and that he does! He is so special and we love him very much. We are thankful that God had entrusted him to us. Enjoy watching him grow up in these pictures!
Okay, I'm fighting tears right now!!! Why did you do that to me?? Just kidding. They were precious and they ARE growing up fast. I hope he had a great birthday!
Tell Jonathan "Happy Birthday" from me! I can't believe he's 4....impossible I say!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm fighting tears right now!!! Why did you do that to me?? Just kidding. They were precious and they ARE growing up fast. I hope he had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteoi PARABÉNS JONATHAN!
ReplyDeleteque Deus te abençoe!
abraços Familia Cruz!
Happy Birthday Jonathan!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture... so handsome!